1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?
2. Are there any that you like or don’t mind doing?
3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it’s needed?
I usually try to tidy up on weekends. I try to vacuum weekly, but more often than not, it ends up being every 3 or 4 weeks. The wife usually makes us go on a cleaning binge whenever someone’s coming over.
4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules?
5. What was the last thing you cleaned?
The mess that got made when I accidentally dropped a jar of applesauce on the kitchen floor.
Well, after a little bit of Google searching, I managed to figure out what that spider was.
First I started at the International Society for Arachnology page. The web was kind of orb-ish, so I clicked on the Orb web spiders page. Lo and behold, there was a picture of the spider, Argiope aurantia. This spider apparently goes by several aliases: Yellow Garden Spider, Black-And-Yellow Argiope, Golden Orb Weaver, Yellow Argiope, Writing Spider, Golden Garden Spider. According to this page, the spider should be mostly harmless. Sure doesn’t look it.
So there you are. Yet another illustration of the power of the Internet :).