Time for another Friday Five to distract me from continually monitoring Hurricane Isabel…
1. Is the name you have now the same name that’s on your birth certificate? If not, what’s changed?
2. If you could change your name (first, middle and/or last), what would it be?
Why would I want to change it?
3. Why were you named what you were? (Is there a story behind it? Who specifically was responsible for naming you?)
No story that I’m aware of, aside from possibly my parents wanting to give me a Western kind of name so I would fit in better.
4. Are there any names you really hate or love? What are they and why?
5. Is the analysis of your name at kabalarians.com accurate? How or how isn’t it?
Your name of Eugene gives you a very happy-go-lucky, spontaneous nature. You see the humorous side of many situations and can laugh at yourself as well as at others. This name gives you a musical, artistic nature and you would do well in any occupation in the entertainment field. You have many friends because of your generous, happy nature, but if crossed you have a quick temper, although your annoyance does not last too long. You do enjoy an argument and will at times say things just to get others going and then you sit back and enjoy the debate. You lack system and order and find it very difficult to budget and save money. This name creates a nature that can be the life of the party, but many times you can become involved in emotional situations against your better judgment. Your compassionate nature causes you to be too generous and you often give more than you can afford to.
Hmm, I’d have to say about 1/3 to 1/2 accurate. Gets a some things right. I’m a little musical only because of having played the viola for 10 years (I don’t play anymore), definitely not artistic, hate arguments, have never been the life of any party and don’t have a quick temper at all. The rest of it I suppose could more or less describe me.